20) “And above all, I fought the f*ck back. I’m the gay Tupac.” — Jussie Smollet
19) “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.” — Beto O’Rourke
18) “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” — Joe Biden
17) “Viral Video Shows Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Surrounding Native Elder.” — The completely inaccurate headline at the New York Times that helped smear the Covington kids.
16) “CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.” — U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-MN
15) “Men can also be ‘mothers’ – it’s no longer a gender-specific term. And it’s just a word for a set of qualities. Just because women have traditionally taken the title, it’s a social construct. I think women can be ‘fathers’! Doesn’t stop you being man/woman.” — Anila Chowdhry
14) “I’d like to be a little less white, which means a little less oppressive, oblivious, defensive, ignorant and arrogant.” — White University of Washington Professor Robin DiAngelo
13) “If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.” — Ayanna Pressley
12) “Let’s be clear: the fact that many men aren’t checking in with their sexual partners during intercourse to ensure consent is continuous means they are selfish, likely violated consent, and bad at sex. Just thought you should know.” — Preston Mitchum
11) “Nobody likes to give themselves credit for this kind of messaging success, but progressive groups did a really good job of convincing people that Trump raised their taxes when the facts say a clear majority got a tax cut.” — Matthew Yglesias
10) “You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I’m one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!” — 16-year-old Greta Thunberg lectures UN representatives in New York.
9) “After today there is no longer any room for nuance. The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters – ALL OF THEM – are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And this evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society.” — Reza Aslan
8) “Keep Kirstjen Nielsen unemployed and eating Grubhub over her kitchen sink. As for the waiters out there, I’m not saying you should tamper with anyone’s food, as that could get you into trouble. You might lose your serving job. But you’d be serving America. And you won’t have any regrets years later.” — Luke O’Neil in the Boston Globe on tampering with the food of Trump officials.
7) “Didn’t (Dan Crenshaw) go to war and like literally lose his eye because some mujahideen — a brave f***ing soldier — f***ed his eye hole with their d***? Isn’t that how he f***ing lost his dumba** eye, because he got his f***ing eye hole f***ed, by a brave soldier?” — Hasan Piker
6) “What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?” — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
5) “i didnt f*ck my cat. i didnt c*m on my cat. i didnt put my d*ck anywhere near my cat. Ive never done anything weird with my cats. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible.” — Shane Dawson
4) “His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. You can say ‘molested,’ but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.” — Barbra Streisand on Michael Jackson’s potential molestation of kids.
3) “Willem Van Spronsen just became the first martyr attempting to liberate imprisoned refugees from a for-profit detention center in Tacoma, Washington.” — Shaun King on the terrorist that firebombed an ICE detention center.
2) “White people genuinely think that police make kids safer when in reality at most schools the police ARE the threat.” — David Hogg
1) “When I hear these things about ‘Let’s make America great again,’ I think to myself: ‘Exactly when did you think America was great?’” — Eric Holder
This originally appeared at The Daily Wire.