Prevention and Treatment Protocols for COVID-19. Science marches on!
We are a group of expert clinicians who are driven only by our desire to save lives.
We continually update our protocols based on clinical observations as well as the best studies of modes of prevention and treatment therapies for COVID-19.
For our latest, most comprehensive clinical guide to the management of COVID-19, please click the following text, or the box below the logos, to read and download
Studies recently affecting our protocols:
- Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honored distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19
- Gender‐based disparities in COVID-19 patient outcomes
- Effect of nitazoxanide in adults and adolescents with acute uncomplicated influenza: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, phase 2b/3 trial
- In October of 2020, ivermectin was adopted as a core medication in our protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. For more information on ivermectin please go to our new Ivermectin in COVID-19 page. You can also read our review paper, which was published in the May 1, 2021, edition of the American Journal of Therapeutics as the “Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19”.Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine that is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, has been given 3.7 billion times around the globe, and has won the Nobel prize in 2015 for its global and historic impacts in eradicating endemic parasitic infections in many parts of the world. Ivermectin has proven to be highly potent against COVID-19. It has shown antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties in observational and randomized controlled studies conducted throughout the world. Practitioners and Health Ministries who have adopted Ivermectin in treatment protocols report significant reductions in time to recovery, hospitalizations, and death. The use of Ivermectin as prophylaxis and prevention has also been proven in studies to reduce the spread of infection and offer protection to high-risk individuals.Support for Ivermectin in the use of prophylaxis can be found here: https://scivisionpub.
com/pdfs/ivermectin-as- prophylaxis-against-covid19- retrospective-cases-evaluati…Disclaimer: The safety of Ivermectin in pregnancy has not been established. Particularly the use in the 1st trimester should be discussed with your doctor beforehand.
Ivermectin in COVID-19
These pages contain the scientific rationale that justifies the use of ivermectin in COVID-19.
We regard ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. For comprehensive information on ivermectin please refer to our Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 and the included references.
Watch This Video:
or From Bitchute:
The Safety of Ivermectin – High Doses
Many have questions about the safety of higher doses of this medicine for treatment after exposure or in-hospital critical care circumstances. See our Ivermectin Safety Overview.A recent paper, Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines was published online June 17, 2021, by the American Journal of Therapeutics. It concludes, “Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
For PATIENTS AND RELATIVES, please review our GUIDE FOR YOU. It tells how to find physicians who prescribe ivermectin as well as provides information to share with your primary care physician in the event that he or she is not aware of the current evidence detailing how safe and effective ivermectin is in preventing and treating all stages of COVID-19 and all variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Ivermectin is a well-known, FDA-approved anti-parasite drug that has been used successfully for more than four decades to treat onchocerciasis “river blindness” and other parasitic diseases.
It is one of the safest drugs known. It is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, has been given 3.7 billion times around the globe, and has won the Nobel prize for its global and historic impacts in eradicating endemic parasitic infections in many parts of the world.
Our medical discovery of a rapidly growing published medical evidence base, demonstrating ivermectin’s unique and highly potent ability to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication and to suppress inflammation, prompted our team to use ivermectin for prevention and treatment in all stages of COVID-19.
Ivermectin is not yet FDA-approved for the treatment of COVID-19, but on Jan 14, 2021, the NIH changed their recommendation for the use of ivermectin in COVID-19 from “against” to “neutral”. (see our press release).
In March 2020 we created our life-saving MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19, which is intended for hospitalized patients. In October 2020 we developed the I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19, which is designed for use as a prophylaxis and in early outpatient treatment, for those who test positive for COVID-19. The protocols complement each other, and both are physiologic-based combination treatment regimens developed by leaders in critical care medicine. All the component medicines are FDA-approved, inexpensive, readily available and have been used for decades with well-established safety profiles. Both protocols are available in several languages.
More recent studies and clinical trials on ivermectin
August 26, 2021 | Cureus
“Ivermectin as a SARS-CoV-2 Pre-Exposure Preventive in Healthcare Workers: a Propensity Score-Matched Retrospective Cohort Study”
a study from doctors who continued to use ivermectin to subdue COVID-19 with great success in the Dominican Republic.
IVM as a Covid Pre-Exposure Preventive.
June 15, 2021 | J Antibiot (Tokyo)
“The mechanisms of action” of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2: An evidence-based clinical review article.” reports overwhelmingly positive data for ivermectin’s use in the pandemic.
“100% of 36 early treatment and prophylaxis studies report positive effects… using the most serious outcome reported 79% and 85% improvement for early treatment and prophylaxis respectively…Statistically significant improvements were seen for mortality, ventilation, hospitalization, cases, and viral clearance…100% of the 17 Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) for early treatment and prophylaxis report positive effects, with an estimated improvement of 73% and 83% respectively, and 93% of all 28 RCTs.)… The consistency of positive results across a wide variety of cases has been remarkable. It is extremely unlikely that the observed results could have occurred by chance.”
Favorable outcome on viral load and culture viability using Ivermectin in early treatment of non-hospitalized patients with mild COVID-19 – A double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled trial can be found at the following link: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.31.21258081v1
For an up-to-date overview of all published studies on ivermectin in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19 we recommend visiting c19ivermectin.com; in addition, a meta-analysis of all studies can be found at ivmmeta.com (constantly updated).
A majority of the studies (until January 12, 2021) were included in our comprehensive Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19, and a brief summary of the studies at that time can be found in the accompanying One-page summary of the scientific review on ivermectin.
Rad More Resources: Millions Against Medical Mandates – Millions Against Medical Mandates (mamm.org)
Treat patients based on clinical suspicion as soon as possible, preferably within the first 5 days of symptoms. Perform PCR testing, but do not withhold treatment pending results.
Risk Stratify Patients
- Low risk patient – Younger than 45, no comorbidities, and clinically stable
- High risk patient – Older than 45, younger than 45 with comorbidities, or clinically unstable
Low risk patients
- Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
- Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days
Optional over the counter options
- Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
- Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days
Moderate / High risk patients
- Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
- Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
- Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
- Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.
- Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
- Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
- Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
- Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
- Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Home IV fluids and oxygen
TRY TO KEEP PATIENTS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL
Protocols for early Treatment COVID and potentially other “viral illness”.
I generally follow the McCullough protocol for COVID treatment. The optimal situation is to be
treated within 5 days.
For this reason, I keep both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin in my
house and you should too. You can read all the protocols at c19protocols.com. It is not one
size fits all but depends on symptoms and your particular health etc.
I would print off several
protocols from that site to keep handy. You may need to take them to your physician.
I think, with time, we will discover that this whole spectrum from “COVID”, Vaccine effects, and
Shedding damage is actually all the same issue– “Spike Protein syndrome” in different forms,
the initial contact (whether virus or contact poison) is the most deadly.
This is my protocol, and is not official medical advice for any individual. But if I were ill, this is
what I would do for myself, and you can see the details below in the algorithm by Dr.
If sick from “COVID”:
Make sure you are on the supplements outlined in tab under Preventive strategies. D, Zinc and
others critical to success.
Begin hydroxychloroquine ASAP 400 mg BID (Twice a day) day 1, then 200 BID for 5-10 days.
Azithromycin 250 mg BID first day 250 mg daily X 5-10 days. If you get too much nausea or
diarrhea or are allergic to Azithromycin, Doxycycline 100 mg BID x 5-10 days.
In some cases Ivermectin .3-.4 mg/kg 5-7 days
Baby ASA (80 mg) day 1 till over disease.
If any pulmonary symptoms such as cough or Shortness of Breath (SOB), you may need an
inhaler or nebulizer. SOB is a serious risk factor and needs competent medical attention. Some
people have made a 50% Hydrogen Peroxide solution with a drop of iodine and used in
I use Budesonide nebulizer by prescription.
Legal Reading: For God, Family, Country (forgodfamilycountry.org)
Also Our Resource Page Here: COVID Treatments and Prevention – Speaking About News