Prom kings and queens in Illinois could be dethroned if the “Affirming and Inclusive Schools Task Force” has its way.
The report, “Strengthening Inclusion in Illinois Schools,” recommends districts “amend their school board policies to strengthen protections for transgender, nonbinary and gender nonconforming students.”
I predicted in my new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation,” that the ultimate goal of the sex and gender revolutionaries was to completely destroy sex and gender norms.
The task force said school districts should eliminate or reframe any school tradition or gender-based activity that is not gender-neutral.
“For example, replacing ‘prom king and queen’ with ‘prom royalty’ or by providing school awards to any set of two students instead of best male/female,” the report recommends.
The report exposes a radical agenda to deconstruct gender from preschool through 12th grade classrooms across the Land of Lincoln. Boys who identify as girls could use the bathrooms and shower facilities of their choice.
“Facilities include, but are not limited to, locker rooms, restrooms, showering facilities, costume rooms/backstage areas, nurse’s office and athletic training rooms,” the report states.
The task force also recommended eliminating the use of gendered language.
“For example, district staff should call students ‘students’ or ‘scholars’ instead of ‘boys and girls.’ This can make a notable difference to transgender, nonbinary and gender nonconforming students who may feel alienated by the gender binary,” the report states.
Also included in the 44-page report:
- Transgender, nonbinary and gender nonconforming students shall be allowed use of restrooms, locker rooms, and changing facilities that correspond with their gender identity.
- Adopt a gender-neutral dress code.
- Districts must allow transgender, nonbinary, and gender nonconforming students to compete on athletic teams and participate in interscholastic activities consistent with their gender identity.
- School libraries shall include accurate and up-to-date information on gender identity and diversity, as well as gender-affirming children’s books, young adult fiction, fiction, non-fiction and multimedia.
- Do not divide physical education classes by gender.
- Never teach “appropriate” gender behavior.
- Eliminate the use of gendered language.
- Forms requiring signatures should indicate “Parent/Guardian” rather than “Mother/Father.”
Even more alarming is the lack of parental involvement or consent. The task force recommends engaging “parents and guardians as appropriate.”
“The rights of students under the IHRA and Title IX apply to schools regardless of parental involvement or consent,” the report states. “In many instances, schools are not required to seek parental consent to support transgender, nonbinary, and gender nonconforming students, especially when the safety of the student is a concern.”
The sex and gender revolutionaries are enlisting children as young as 5years-old in their perverse plot to deconstruct gender. It is quite frankly government-sanctioned child abuse.
The good people of Illinois should root out this taxpayer-funded debauchery. Meanwhile, moms and dads should consider home schools or private schools.