No two presidential candidates have ever had less in common.
A new report by John Perazzo shows the two different visions of America that Trump and Biden represent. Some examples:
- Joe Biden says: “We all have an obligation to do nothing less than change the culture in this country. This is … a white man’s culture. It’s got to change.”
- Biden will consider “an informed conversation about reparations” payments to African Americans.
- Biden has called Al Sharpton “a champion in the fight for civil rights.”
- Kamala Harris describes Black Lives Matter as “a new coalition of conscience.”
- Donald Trump wants educators “to teach our children about the miracle of American history.”
- America’s major police organizations have unanimously voiced their support for Trump in the 2020 election.
- Just before the COVID pandemic, Chase Bank CEO Jamie Dimon said that Trump’s economy was “the most prosperous economy the world has ever seen.”
- Joe Biden says “we’re going to reverse those Trump tax cuts.” Biden’s proposed tax hikes would be the steepest increases in world history.
- Democrats, in the name of “racial justice,” pledge to reinstate the Community Reinvestment Act, the policy largely responsible for the cataclysmic housing crisis of 2008.
- Democrats oppose voter ID and the removal of invalid names from voter rolls.
- Democrats oppose private school vouchers and charter schools.
- Heartland Institute president Tim Huelskamp describes the Democrats’ Green New Deal as “the most radical socialist proposal in modern congressional history.”
- Biden and the Democrats aim to “eliminate fossil fuels.”
- In February 2019, 118 House Democrats voted in favor of a Medicare-for-All plan for government-run, single-payer health care.
- Biden says he will “immediately” support “a bill that requires the access to citizenship for 11 million undocumented folks, number one.”
- Biden plans to have the U.S. rejoin the disastrous Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Benjamin Netanyahu tells President Trump: “Israel has never had a better friend than you.”
- Biden vows to “repeal the Hyde Amendment,” which bars the use of federal funds to pay for abortion.
- Biden has repeatedly refused to give his opinion on packing the Supreme Court, meaning that he obviously plans to pack it.
- Democrats plan to eliminate America’s suburbs, blending them politically and economically into their neighboring Democrat-dominated cities.
- President Trump’s strategy in the Middle East destroyed the caliphate of the genocidal terror organization ISIS in less than one year.
These vital items and many more, are laid bare in this report. Click here to view the full report.