PRE-CYBER MONDAY SALES!
Cyber Monday 2021 falls on November 29 this year, but we’ll see tons of excellent sales well before that date.
In fact, plenty of top retailers have already started their holiday season deals, with discounts on everything from TVs, toys and laptops to mattresses, kitchen items, fitness products and everything in between.
Why are the deals starting so early this year? Well, it’s mostly due to concerns over delivery delays and shortages on certain hot-ticket items. Retailers want to reduce the impact of these issues – which are set to become worse as demand increases the closer we get to Cyber Monday and Black Friday 2021 – so they’re spreading their offers out.
That means we’re very likely to see more early Cyber Monday deals this year, plus more bargains starting earlier throughout November generally. We’re rounding up all the very best pre-Cyber Monday offers now – and on Cyber Monday itself you’ll find the biggest offers here too. Plus, you’ll find everything else you need to know about Cyber Monday 2021 further down the page, from our predictions for which products will see the biggest price drops to pro tips for bagging the biggest discounts.
TODAY’S BEST PRE-CYBER MONDAY SALES
- Amazon: 30% off 4K TVs, AirPods, Instant Pot, and more
- AirPods Pro: on sale for a record-low price of $189.99
- Adidas: up to 50% off sportswear and shoes, plus free shipping
- Best Buy: super-low prices on 4K TVs, laptops, iPads, and appliances
- Cheap TVs: smart TVs starting at just $119.99 at Best Buy
- Christmas: discounts on lights, trees, ornaments, and more
- Dell: up to $700 off the XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware
- Disney Plus: get your first month for just $1.99
- DreamCloud: $200 off luxury hybrid mattresses + $399 free gifts
- Gifts under $30: cheap gift ideas at Amazon for the whole family
- Holiday gift guide: gift inspiration from $20 at Amazon
- Home Depot: save over $1,000 on fridges, washers and large appliances
- HP: laptops starting at $199.99
- Layla: up to $900 off mattress bundles
- Lowe’s: 50% off tools, appliances, and holiday decor
- Microsoft: save up to $400 on the Surface Pro 7
- Nectar: $499 off mattresses + $399 in free gifts
- Nintendo Switch: latest stock updates on consoles and games
- Saatva: TechRadar exclusive – save $250 on luxury mattresses
- Samsung: savings of up to $3,500 on 4K and 8K QLED TVs
- Target: massive deals on TVs, toys, Dyson, Keurig, and more
- Toys: save on the best-selling toys of 2021
- TVs: smart Fire TVs from Amazon starting at $99.99
- Verizon: deals on the iPhone, Pixel 6, Apple Watch, and more
- Walmart: big discounts on TVs, toys, vacuums, and more
- Wayfair: up to 50% off Christmas trees, decor, wreaths, and stockings
The best pre-Cyber Monday deals in 2021
CYBER MONDAY DEALS 2021: FAQ
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Is Cyber Monday the biggest sale of the year? It’s likely
In terms of sheer consumer spend, the Cyber Monday sales exceed the more well-known Black Friday sales. According to Adobe’s yearly shopping insights report (also reported by Statista), retailers reported a whopping $10.8 billion in overall revenue on Cyber Monday versus Black Friday’s $9.0 billion.
Surprising? Not according to either source. Both pin the ‘fear of missing out’ as the deciding factor in an increased consumer spend on Cyber Monday, with 7pm to 11pm Pacific time being the ‘golden hour’ of revenue. Being on the tail end of the larger ‘Holiday sales’ period can mean last-minute purchases on Cyber Monday. However, don’t feel rushed or pressured into making a sub-par purchase on the day. Instead, let’s get prepared and ready for what’s to come.
Is Cyber Monday better than Black Friday?
Is Cyber Monday too late to get a good deal?
Traditionally speaking no – Cyber Monday deals are often as good as those on Black Friday. That said, supply chain issues have really put the strain on a ton of categories over the past month or so; and that’s everything from phones, to toys, and surprisingly even mattresses.
While it’s still too early to say there won’t definitively be any good deals on Cyber Monday this year, it could be a wise policy to get that Holiday shopping done sooner rather than later – especially on high-demand categories. Either way, we’ll be dropping in any notable early deals into this article as we get closer to the date as well as any updates on the ongoing supply chain issues.
Cyber Monday 2021: the deals we expect to see
- Laptops – discounted MacBook Airs, Dell XPS 13, Chromebooks, Ultrabooks
- TVs – cheap 4K TVs from Amazon, LG OLED TVs, Samsung QLED TVs
- Tablets – potentially lowest prices yet on M1 iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad 10.2
- Smartwatches – again, lowest prices yet on Apple Watch 6 and SE
- Games consoles – No PS5 / Xbox Series X, but Nintendo Switch likely
- Headphones – AirPods, Sony WH-1000xm4, Galaxy Buds, all on sale
- Phones – iPhone 13 and 12, Galaxy S21 unlocked, big Verizon deals
- Cameras – Nikon, Sony, and Canon DLSRs and mirrorless cameras
- Appliances – big sales on vacuums, air fryers, multi-cookers, instant pots
- Mattresses – free accessories and upfront savings from leading online brands
- Smart home – cheap Amazon Alexa devices, plus Google Nest
Tech remains the cornerstone of Cyber Monday deals and you can expect a ton of great prices on laptops, tablets, 4K TVs, phones, and smartwatches across the board. In recent year’s we’ve seen the event expand out to include other categories – namely appliances and mattresses being two crowd favorites.
As the last big retail event of 2021, we’re expecting a ton of relatively new releases to go on sale over Cyber Monday. In particular, we should see some great options for 11th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 laptops and hopefully the lowest prices yet on the newest MacBooks. It’s likely we’ll also see cheap(er) prices for the latest iPads and a range of high-end 2021 4K TVs from leading brands like Samsung, LG, and Sony.
Phones-wise, we’ve got the new iPhone 13 on the market now, but it’s likely the best deals will be found on the slightly older Samsung Galaxy S21 range. That said, launch promotions for the iPhone 13 have been particularly strong this year so we could see a few surprises…
How do I get the best Cyber Monday deals in 2021?
First thing’s first, we’ll be rounding up all the best Cyber Monday deals right here on this page, so if you want an easy-to-navigate index of expert recommendations, just simply bookmark this page and revisit.
Regardless of whether you’ll be flying solo or not, however, we do still have some tips to help score the best possible Cyber Monday deals.
1. Check in early
As with the prior Black Friday deals (which happen the Friday before Cyber Monday), we always recommend checking in early to see what’s on sale. While it’s not always a case of the ‘early bird gets the worm’, there are sometimes flash sales on sites like Amazon which are available for a limited time and in limited quantities. It’s also likely that a lot of the best deals from Black Friday will spill over into the weekend too, so it’s always worth it keeping an eye on things on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Know what you’re looking for
We’d definitely recommend drawing up some sort of basic shopping list or a list of requirements well before Cyber Monday lands. For example, if you’re looking for gifts then shortlist a number of options based on personal research. If you’re looking for something like a 4K TV, set your budget, determine what size you need, and do a bit of reading in regards to brands and features. Similarly, with laptops you should think about what kind of specs and power you’ll need and visit sites like Dell and HP beforehand to gauge what they’re likely to offer on the day.
3. Be prepared to buy alternatives
Following on from our second tip, we’d also recommend keeping an open mind in regards to what’s exactly going to be on sale. You may have a crystal picture of the exact laptop you want to buy beforehand but find it’s not as heavily reduced as another similar choice. In this case, it’s often best to be brand-agnostic if you want to bag the best Cyber Monday deals.
Which retailers have the best Cyber Monday deals
Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart tend to have the biggest overall sales over Cyber Monday – both in terms of the number of items on sale and in the steepness of the price cuts. We’d always advocate checking into those retailers first if you’re looking for the juiciest deals, especially if it’s on tech.
That said, there are a ton of other major stores that offer fantastic promotions over Cyber Monday. Big non-tech chains like Kohl’s, Macy’s, and Staples all run their own great sales which can cover everything from office furniture to clothing. Smaller, more specialized retailers are also fantastic if you know what you’re looking for – thing B&H Photo, Samsung, and DJI.
We’ve rounded up a few ‘mini-reviews’ for the top Cyber Monday retailers just down below, based on our own experience from covering their events.